Recent content by Ludin

1. Ludin

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Are Headed to the Finale

Congrats all! Look forward to following along.
  2. Ludin

Shot Scope PRO ZR Laser Rangefinder

Everyone keeps saying this and I have said it multiple times, but it truly is just so fast, feature rich, and very well priced.
  3. Ludin

Hello from Alabama

:welcome:
  4. Ludin

Need opinions. Should the field be upset here? Member Member event Handicap discrepancy.

For me personally I wouldn't be upset assuming this was on the up and up and not from somebody known for sandbagging. With that said I have historically been a very volatile player and the last two years I have had an exceptional score. Last June I broke 80 for the first time with a 4 over 75 or...
  5. Ludin

Hello from Louisiana

6. Ludin

Thank You to a THPer

Truly is appreciated @jlew! Life has been busy and the ability to follow along easier with your posts has been awesome.
  7. Ludin

CONTEST The 2024 PGA Championship and Thread

Brooks Koepka for the win.
  8. Ludin

Hello from SoCal!

9. Ludin

Wilson Dynapower Carbon Driver

That's a great freaking question and I honestly can't tell you as I really didn't pay attention. My main focus once I got the shaft in it was the ball flight along with the spin. The ST-Z 220 had a habit of generating too much spin both back and side spin. All I was looking for was a muted spin...
  10. Ludin

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 Data Experience with Shot Scope

Congrats Team Gavin! Sad I couldn't follow along closely but look forward to reading through the thread when I have time.
  11. Ludin

Poll: One inseam to rule them all.

8 is a good length.
  12. Ludin

UST LINQ Black Hybrid shafts

Have it in my Apex 19 3 hybrid and absolutely love it. Playing the same shaft profile from driver to 3 hybrid really has made the transition in the top of my bag really easy for me. Can't explain the shaft profile well, but it just works so well for me.
  13. Ludin

Wilson Dynapower Carbon Driver

Been playing the Dynapower Carbon for a couple of rounds now. Going from the ST-Z 220 to the Dynapower has been a boost to my driver consistency. What I have found is that my mishits have not been punished as hard. Reading the reviews about toe hits being punished pretty severely I haven't been...
Back