Recent content by LLIB

1. LLIB

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

Now for the important question, what bourbon and cigar are you going with?
  2. LLIB

I guess it’s my turn. I’m lazy so I’m not doing the spreadsheet layout. Darkspeed X 10.5* (11.5 D) w/ Lin-Q Blue 6F3 - I had a fitting a couple weeks ago and the fitter decided a 9* LS was the best fit. 😂 No, not happening. Even if it was the best fit that day we all know that had no chance in...
  3. LLIB

What club?

9i Being a short hitter I rarely have a short iron into a green. Seems like my approach shots are either wood, hybrid, or partial wedge.
  4. LLIB

Driver Length? Would you consider shorter?

Swap in a 3w shaft if you have one similar to your driver shaft. It won’t be perfect but will give you an idea if it works. And if it doesn’t work you’re not regretting cutting down a shaft
  5. LLIB

Driver Length? Would you consider shorter?

I play 44” now. I’ve lost some distance but hit a lot more fairways. Not that I was a long hitter before but having my second shot from the fairway has helped my game tremendously.
  6. LLIB

What Are You Hitting On The 254 Yard Par 3 At Valhalla?

Driver and then wedge
  7. LLIB

Park Mammoth Golf Club - Central KY | Hidden Gem Alert

If you’re not down for the count with your back we’ll make it happen next month.
  8. LLIB

Valhalla - PGA Championship?

@KY Golfer
  9. LLIB

Cobra DARKSPEED Fairway Woods and Hybrids

The fw‘s are the clubs I’m most excited and at the same time apprehensive about. Being a short hitter I rely on my fw’s a lot and my Speedzones have been really good for a long time. The Darkspeeds have been really good the few times I’ve hit them. I’m excited to get them on the course and see...
  10. LLIB

Cobra Snakebite 2023 Wedges

50 X, 54 & 58 versatile in black. Thought about going with the wide low for the 58 but I need bounce even on tight lies.
  11. LLIB

Nothing wrong with that.
  12. LLIB

High Handicaps and Birdies: Your Reaction

For those that say it’s not possible here you go. This was a couple years ago when I was a 22-24hc Here’s the front half of that round
  13. LLIB

He did approve the speed training with the caveat that I don’t hurt myself. 😂
  14. LLIB

Depends on which tee game I bring and what the wind is doing. Good driving round from the appropriate tees with no wind, I could possibly see mid-high 80’s. Change any or all of those things and the sky’s the limit for my score 😂. I need to sharpen my game from 100 and in. That’s been the worst...
Back