Recent content by leftybob

1. L

Which do you identify with?

Usually 2. But I will pour a bunch in my hand and eat them without sorting.
  2. L

Is a taco a sandwich?

I’m going to need to see his Grubhub order history before saying the judge is qualified to make that call. Being from Indiana I don’t believe he has the culinary knowledge to make that decision. His ruling resulted in the opening of a taco shop I will not be filing an appeal. He wins on a...
  3. L

Choose One: Little Debbie, with a twist

That is a solid plan
  4. L

Scheffler just got arrested!

I really feel like this is overshadowing the Little Debbie ice cream thread. https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/index.php?threads/choose-one-little-debbie-with-a-twist.8963291/#post-12359373
  5. L

Strong maybe. Until actual footage of the incident is released we’re all speculating.
  6. L

Choose One: Little Debbie, with a twist

Nutty bars 1,000,000% of the time
  7. L

Yeah it sounds like he wasn’t wearing rain gear that identified him as a police officer either.
  8. L

Police having to have body and dash cams running 100% of the time while on duty seems like a way to solve a lot of problems. I’m imagining the chief of police is sitting at his desk considering a morning bourbon and saying “I’m too old for this $#it.” He did have one of the least exciting car...
  9. L

It’s going to be entertaining when we find out the cop had a bet on Rory to win.
  10. L

Colorado Members thread

No one is stepping up to take the spot. Let’s get your buddy locked in.
  11. L

The Mini Driver

You people are bad influences. I just bought a used brnr copper on eBay.
  12. L

How many times have you changed your grip?

Once I learned the overlap grip it was done and I was set for life. I’ve messed around at the range with a 10 finger and interlocking but nah I’m not changing. Really I don’t understand how people can use an interlocking grip because that is crazy uncomfortable.
  13. L

The Mini Driver

And that’s where mini driver loses me. As a tee club they are an upgrade from a 185cc 3 wood but a big downgrade from a 460cc driver head.
  14. L

The Mini Driver

Ngl I didn’t understand the mini driver at first. But now I see that it’s a tee 3w with a sweet spot that is twice the size. I think I need to join team mini driver sooner rather than later. Hopefully Callaway, Titleist or PXG release a lefty in the 13°-ish range. No 13.5° brnr copper in left...
Back