Recent content by Keith Prater

1. Keith Prater

Titleist Vokey Design WedgeWorks L Grind

I may look at this in a 60. I always end up back in my S grind though.
  2. Keith Prater

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open - The 2024 Titleist Experience

This is going to be such an incredible event. I emailed to withdraw my entry due to a busy work schedule in September but I wish everyone all the best of luck!
  3. Keith Prater

Hello from Alabama

My in-laws live in Pike Road so I still get a round in there every so often.
  4. Keith Prater

Hello from Alabama

Welcome to THP. I moved from Montgomery just a few years ago. Played Capitol Hill a ton. Played 9 at Gateway every Sunday morning with my son.
  5. Keith Prater

Really Good Range Session Question

When I hit on the range I’m looking for 1 thing, ball flight. I hit 3 with a 54*, 3 with a 7i, 3 with hybrid and I’ll hit driver until I hit a shot I’m satisfied with. Usually that’s 1 or 2 shots. At that point I head to the putting green where I’ll roll 5-7 putts to get a feel for how the...
  6. Keith Prater

Hello from Louisiana

Welcome!
  7. Keith Prater

Alphard Golf club booster v2

Wow, that’s pretty dang close to mine. Seems to be a common issue with no real negative performance impact. I’ll take it to my home course tomorrow for a 9 hole round.
  8. Keith Prater

It definitely is louder indoors. I don’t think it would be noticeable from more than a few feet away on the course though.
  9. Keith Prater

I appreciate it. I’ve reached to to service so I’ll await their answer.
  10. Keith Prater

Thanks. I actually discovered while operating in the yard earlier. I’d already disassembled from the cart when making this video. Granted though, I’m pretty sensitive to noises like this.
  11. Keith Prater

Does anyone have a high pitch noise when operating?
  12. Keith Prater

Team Titleist Event in Birmingham, AL June 5

I’m considering entering this event if I can find a partner. I’m around a 19 handicap so our chances of winning wouldn’t be very high but it would be awesome to play the event...
  13. Keith Prater

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open - The 2024 Titleist Experience

Let’s see if we can make it back to back!
Back