Recent content by JW Smoove

1. JW Smoove

Scheffler just got arrested!

Was thinking exactly this!
  2. JW Smoove

I’m betting he did not hear what was directed and with all that was going on got flustered for just a moment, thought he was helping OR was trying to move the car out of the way, both of which were the wrong choices. But i have no TV to see anything to determine if this OSS correct or not...
  3. JW Smoove

Official Rant of the Day

Sorry @Jank but you and yours are unharmed, that’s what matters. 😀i on the other hand have been without internet or tv since about 3pm yesterday 😬 Someone in the area (big outage zone) cut a fiber optic cable. That’s never good.
  4. JW Smoove

“Poor guy, he was just trying to get to work.” -My wife.
  5. JW Smoove

Poll: One inseam to rule them all.

Same, i feel guilty wearing them. But the pumas 8” is perfect and they feel good and were not terrible price wise.
  6. JW Smoove

Poll: One inseam to rule them all.

Puma i got 4-5 pairs of Amazon. And Lulu lemon, my wife paid way too much to get me a pair there.
  7. JW Smoove

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Are Headed to the Finale

Wow - well deserved congratulations to you all.
  8. JW Smoove

Official Rant of the Day

You'll laugh, you'll cry this will embed in your memory for at least a week (maybe). Ok, about 2 weeks ago our clothes dryer failed. I troubleshot it via you tube, and determined that the blocked exhaust vent blew the thermal switch and maybe another switch or 2. I ordered them on Amazon (as...
  9. JW Smoove

CONTEST Win A Golf Bag

You’re gonna like it, and congrats.
  10. JW Smoove

The 2024 SkyTrak Experience: Preview & Odds

@JDax always good reading your previews.
  11. JW Smoove

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Won a Trip Courtesy of UST Mamiya

Congrats @That post and @esg777 two great THPers.
  12. JW Smoove

What golf stuff did you buy today?

I gave up. I go to the local car wash and cross my fingers. And I’ll be out of it this year.
  13. JW Smoove

What golf stuff did you buy today?

You’re right, and i have the black car with black interior…never again.
Back