Recent content by J4U

1. J4U

The Official Banter Away Thread

That's about 2 minutes behind schedule on a regular sheet out here :( Drives me nuts
  2. J4U

Iowa Hack Returning After A Long Layoff

Welcome :thp: Hawks are a pretty big deal out that way I've heard.;)
  3. J4U

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 SkyTrak Experience

I was thinking more like Desmond, he's a sleeper. @AuzzieMatt is voicestress and hard to understand:LOL:. I think I get the "lock" reference now ;)
  4. J4U

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 SkyTrak Experience

I ran the numbers and slight edge is the result. Plus I can't bet against my ole captain and returning @AuzzieMatt. Team @Koske for the win. All In
  5. J4U

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

I venmo'd as those were not inexpensive. A big big win I agree.
  6. J4U

Colorado Members thread

Oh crap, I forgot about the lefty thing.
  7. J4U

THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Shout out to @kiwichris for taking time out of his event to grab me a couple items I wanted from Ballyhack. Then throwing some special extras in as well Appreciate you! Was kind of half kidding when I told the wife the pink one was for her. She will not be letting me game it as it's already...
  8. J4U

CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Came home to an awesome pro shop package: Thanks so much @kiwichris and appreciate the extra special add's!
  9. J4U

The Official Banter Away Thread

Those are so unique and fun. We did the audio/video/network build in Michigan and Indiana.
  10. J4U

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Are Headed to the Finale

Congrats fellas! What a fun bunch
  11. J4U

CONTEST Win A Golf Bag

Congrats! Can't wait to take see it!
  12. J4U

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I would enjoy the opportunity to play against any of them. Once the their team is announced I will update with a pick. What a dream opportunity it is to even think about.
  13. J4U

Colorado Members thread

Prefer the early morning on Sunday, but can do either. Already approved via text so I have it in writing;)
  14. J4U

Colorado Members thread

Always a 2DI send... always :drinks:
Back