Recent content by Hacker67

1. Hacker67

Scheffler just got arrested!

At least he didn't flip his car rushing. Okay I'm leaving enjoy the 2nd round and go Gooch!
  2. Hacker67

If this was Reed they would be calling for the death penalty.
  3. Hacker67

Lucky he didn't get himself shot, Kentucky Police don't play around. Just Comply!
  4. Hacker67

The ironic part is the rain delay.
  5. Hacker67

CONTEST The 2024 PGA Championship and Thread

Jack was 1 win shy of 19 wins and 19 runner-ups. Impressive!
  6. Hacker67

The 60 and over Thread

Good morning! You will be happy to know I didn't play in the Tornado yesterday 😂 it was canceled. Looking for solution on my +1/2" inch irons experiment. The PW and GW get too much peak height and getting smacked around by the wind. 1. Put S shaft same model in P-G. Could cause gapping...
  7. Hacker67

CONTEST The 2024 PGA Championship and Thread

Hello Niemann.
  8. Hacker67

The 60 and over Thread

Good thing my tee time is 12:55 😂
  9. Hacker67

The 60 and over Thread

I usually putt with a glove on out of pure laziness and impatience. So for the first time in my life, I tried putting without a glove today. I would love to tell you I was dropping them from all over the green, I wasn't, but my distance control was vastly improved, and if I did miss it I was...
  10. Hacker67

Tour Event Cognizant Founders Cup, May 9-12

I was hoping for a Madeline win but Rose really stepped it up down the stretch and she didn't win by a nose but by a full horse length.
  11. Hacker67

TaylorMade Qi Irons

I wouldn't be able to swing either with a shaft 25 grams lighter than what I'm accustomed to. C dimensions Qi 1.446 Stealth 1.414 MP 243 1.232 Yeah, I imagine they did look HUGE from where you were coming from. I love my Qi irons the forgiveness and dispersion are off-the-charts great...
  12. Hacker67

Best apple watch golf app

If you like relying on mainly the watch hands down Golfshot wins. Auto shot tracking without sensors Swing ID Hole View Green View Hazard View Go to any hole. Club recommendations. Golfshot would be the closest to a Garmin experience.
  13. Hacker67

Tour Event Cognizant Founders Cup, May 9-12

They're going to bless us with 2 hours of coverage on CNBC 3-5 with commercials about an hour of coverage. GC is not even airing (Encore) taped coverage tonight. ESPN+ is showing 2 players who are 20 shots off the lead :ROFLMAO: Put Rose and Madeline on until 3 pm, WTF. Rose and Madeline will...
  14. Hacker67

Golfshot Swing ID

If you don't mind carrying your phone in pocket that would work. I'm content with just LPM and no phone in pocket. Apple does need to step up their watch battery life without having to buy a paperweight. Samsung Galaxy watches can go for days on a single charge.
Back