Recent content by cpo2

1. cpo2

WTB WTB: Looking For 3 Raw Wedges 50/54/58 - Details Inside

I got everything I need, this can be closed.
  2. cpo2

For Sale Project X LZ 5.5 115 Iron Shafts - 5 Shafts

Last bump and price drop. $60. If no takers at that number I guess I’ll just put them up for auction and see what happens.
  3. cpo2

I’ll take a look at them. If I can’t find a full set of three, two matched wedges would be a good start.
  4. cpo2

Looking for 3 inexpensive wedges for some testing. 50/54/58 is preferred. Other details below; - Nothing beat up such as gouged heads or something with no grooves left - Raw only - Heads only preferred but not a deal breaker - Inexpensive - Matched set of 3, not looking to piece together a set.
  5. cpo2

Any takers at $75? Looking to get these out of my basement.
  6. cpo2

For Sale TaylorMade Stealth 2 Plus 9° Driver Head - Cover and 2 Extra Weights

Picked up a Qi10 the other day, so no room for this in the bag. Head is 9°. It is a used head so please refer to pictures to judge condition. Head has the stock 15 gram weight installed. Also comes with a aftermarket 19 gram and 25 gram weights. Stock head cover is included as well. $235
  7. cpo2

Bump for a new price of $100 plus shipping
  8. cpo2

Selling my shafts I pulled from a set of 2021 P790 irons. Tips are .355 taper. Pulled from a set of P790 6-P Grips are Golf Pride MCC +4 Align Midsize. Grips have about 1 season of use, could be used again or could be changed, depends on how tacky you like your grips. Shaft lengths...
  9. cpo2

FS: Garmin G80 $225 ( please read description )

Have you contacted the original seller to let him know the item doesn’t work properly?
  10. cpo2

For Sale Mizuno Pro 225 4 Iron and Gap Wedge w/ Project X IO 6.0 Shafts - Deals If Your Buy Both

I have the 5, that has a Nippon modus 120 stiff in it. The 4 and wedge are both sold.
  11. cpo2

For Sale Recoil 95 F3

1) They are silver in color 2) They are graphite 3) The price is a steal GLWS!
Back