Chasing72's latest activity

• Chasing72
    Went for a lesson I forgot I rescheduled three weeks ago so they wondered wtf I was doing there. Turned right around came home. Will do...
  • Chasing72
    Chasing72 reacted to ryang13's post in the thread The Stack System with On Fire On Fire.
    Pretty good session last night. It was another one of those that I wasn’t too far off of my best sets, but felt like a lot less “work”...
  • Chasing72
    Chasing72 reacted to Browndog's post in the thread The Stack System with Like Like.
    Did my Stack System workout before golf today. A couple more personal bests but still stuck with the 195g weight.
  • Chasing72
    Chasing72 reacted to ryang13's post in the thread The Stack System with Appreciation Appreciation.
    I think I’m happy with the results here and on-course, and I think consistency for us as amateurs is somewhat fleeting. I like that...
  • Chasing72
    Chasing72 replied to the thread The Stack System.
    Where do you feel the inconstency? Just in your sessions or in results? You always seem to put up good numbers here and also from on...
  • Chasing72
    Chasing72 reacted to ryang13's post in the thread The Stack System with Like Like.
    Bit of consistency forming from the last few sessions. Hit a couple really nice drives tonight.
  • Chasing72
    I sometimes feel it's not always about that one. I know it's what they use to approximate driver, but progress is progress and moving...
  • Chasing72
    Chasing72 reacted to Browndog's post in the thread The Stack System with Like Like.
    Made some progress today everywhere except for the 195g weight.
  • Chasing72
    Chasing72 reacted to ryang13's post in the thread The Stack System with On Fire On Fire.
    A bunch of PBs today, and really consistent on the 160g swings. Felt pretty tired by the end but under much less tension than previous...
  • Chasing72
    Had a couple of PBs but overall not the best. Hot and tired today. Needed to get it done as I'm playing Sat and Sun, both "fun" rounds...
    • Full Speed2_Session_5.jpg
  • Chasing72
    We got a Ninja from Costco (CFP1000). The only thing that model didn't have is the frother. But we never needed it anyway. We replaced a...
  • Chasing72
    Chasing72 reacted to Daluteh's post in the thread Best budget 10-12 cup coffee maker with Like Like.
    There are Ninja ones that are good, they are about 200 bucks or so. Gives a lot of options for single cup to full pot, has a milk...
  • Chasing72
    Chasing72 reacted to Browndog's post in the thread The Stack System with On Fire On Fire.
    Set a couple of personal bests today.
  • Chasing72
    If your packet was like the one on the left (yellow) it's the older model and has rough leather, if it is the black package, that...
  • Chasing72
    Just to update (already) some fantastic support as usual from Rod. New gloves on their way. It's things like this that will keep me a...
Back