1. Briton G

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Are Headed to the Finale

There we go Capt. @Mmaynard11 !!
  2. Briton G

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 SkyTrak Experience

Sounds like a different way of saying scared coin don't make coin
  3. Briton G

Callaway Chrome Tour, Chrome Tour X, and Chrome Soft Golf Balls

The CT, 2 things I have really noticed. 1 being I love the feel and sound this adds to the lineup of callaway clubs. It is a "soft" feel but no in a bad way.. it makes it feel like the ball is struck well all the time. Multiple times in my last round I closed down the face early created a...
  4. Briton G

Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

The sound is something I have not really paid attention to... which to me means its a nice muted sounds that doesnt really register. Its not something I am thinking about so it is good it is not annoying :ROFLMAO: and No, I plan on putting pinky into the Jailbird eventually.
  5. Briton G

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 SkyTrak Experience

I am going with TEAM JB on this one!! Hoping it works out that I can follow this one live!
  6. Briton G

Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

I want to dig a little further on this past round... So the greens are finally getting a little more consistent and back to about "Normal". Meaning I feel like this was a good indication on how my season of putting with the double wide is going to go. They were still a touch slow but with the WH...
  7. Briton G

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Won a Trip Courtesy of UST Mamiya

@That post @esg777 Congratss!!!!
  8. Briton G

League Play - How Are You Doing?

My Tuesday League all of our matches have ended up close... so at least we are not getting blown out... I have played terrible up until this past Tuesday. I look like a sandbagger... 2x I shot 44 (both on front 9) and then the other night was 39(Back 9) and this past Tuesday I shot 35(back 9)
  9. Briton G

CONTEST The Hunt - The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Love that everyone is learning and enjoying doing this contest! Awesome to see
  10. Briton G

Callaway Apex Pro Series Irons

I have both in my bag and I have not noticed anything spin wise that is crazy different.
  11. Briton G

CONTEST The Hunt - The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Yess!!! @Muchmore nice work on the contest!! Cant wait to hear the new teammate for @jlew
  12. Briton G

2024 Callaway Apex UW

Hit 2 shots with the UW tonight and one was from the rough…. It was not struck well but didn’t hurt me at all… the other was a tee ball on a narrow short par 4… the swing felt like a massive hook was going to come from it but surprisingly enough I didn’t hit it way left … like I would of with 3...
  13. Briton G

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Needless to say those drives were very satisfying
  14. Briton G

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers

Back to back drives to finish the night that carried 325 yards… and even the ones that didn’t felt so so good!
Back