Recent content by brians

1. brians

WWYO: Eternal Sunshine Cafe

The Eternal Benedict sounds amazing
  2. brians

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I’m picturing @Muchmore waking up, looking around and lighting himself on fire like a monk after seeing all of this.
  3. brians

Flip flops

Crocs are my go to
  4. brians

Flip flops

“ It fills me with sadness. It was one of those “mid step adjustments” but I didn’t see the small step upwards and I overreacted and crossed feet (picture a bad day skiing) somehow catching the step with both feet instead of just one like a normal person.
  5. brians

Flip flops

I’m clumsy and I constantly do that trip/stop short thing while walking in them. I fear I’m going to face plant some day. I get such flip flop envy whenever I see people floating along without issues.
  6. brians

Flip flops

No. They are dangerous and stupid
  7. brians

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Everything feels so right in the world…
  8. brians

My Cousin Vinny Fries

Yes. That looks tasty. There’d be a bit of heartburn but worth it.
  9. brians

Point Break Fan Theory

The wife showed me this last night. So much fun! I love these kind of things
  10. brians

ANNOUNCEMENT SWAG for SkyTrak Experience Participants

SkyTrak is bringing it!
  11. brians

ANNOUNCEMENT Signup Now Open - The 2024 Titleist Experience

This is going to be amazing! Cannot wait to see what Titleist has up their sleeves. Hidden creek is just the icing on the cake.
  12. brians

NBA 2023 - 2024

I think it’s a solid play by the Lakers. IMO ANY college basketball player is good enough to be a bench non rotation player in the NBA. The Lakers will happen to have one of them being setup to succeed every minute on the floor as one could ever be by a superstar.
  13. brians

Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Fairway Wood Review

That’s good first time out results! Were any of the shots from trouble spots? (Bare lies, first cut of rough etc?) it’s just become so ch a go to from every where that I’m genuinely curious how everyone is using them.
  14. brians

Callaway Chrome Tour, Chrome Tour X, and Chrome Soft Golf Balls

I can’t wait to put this to the test. No launch monitor as well, but I’ll know height wise with the 8,9 iron. I’ll be solo so I’ll literally be able to do side by side
Back