Recent content by BombsDartsBirds

1. BombsDartsBirds

What club?

3W
  2. BombsDartsBirds

What Are You Hitting On The 254 Yard Par 3 At Valhalla?

Most likely my 2i wind/elevation dependent. Taking my 4 and being happy as well.
  3. BombsDartsBirds

Junior clubs

I have one kid in the US Kids Tour Series and one in the UL. The TS are really nice, pretty much a “players distance” profile for a kid. If your kid doesn’t need the added forgiveness of the UL, I have nothing but good things to say about their TS series.
  4. BombsDartsBirds

"Would you like to use the scorecard feature?"

Unless it’s part of a scramble that’s not using Golf Genius or some other online score system, I’ve never used them.
  5. BombsDartsBirds

Wedge bounce explanation..

Interesting. All I know is that I find it easier to hit the types of shots that I normally play with “low” bounce wedges.
  6. BombsDartsBirds

ANNOUNCEMENT 2024 Morgan Cup Participants - The 2nd Two From Signups

Congratulations!!! Enjoy the experience!!!
  7. BombsDartsBirds

How much golf does it take to burn you out?

Last summer, I had two weeks off in between jobs. I think I played 17 rounds of golf in those 14 days. By about day 11/12 my body was worn down but I was still enjoying playing. After 14 days, I took 3-4 days off before playing again was back at it 100%.
  8. BombsDartsBirds

Really random: which pocket?

Back left, same hand I wear on it on.
  9. BombsDartsBirds

How much difference do your fitted clubs actually make?

I think it would add a handful of strokes to my score. Would still be able to get it around the course, but I’ve seen the difference between well fitted and not, and it makes the misses much more manageable.
  10. BombsDartsBirds

ANNOUNCEMENT Looking For Testers – Wilson Dynapower Forged Irons

Well this awesome. Good luck to all who enter. 1. I currently play Titleist T100S (2021) irons. 2. What intrigues me the most is the power hole and how it was moved/elongated out towards the toe which is where my most common miss occurs. Would be awesome to mitigate that miss as much as...
  11. BombsDartsBirds

Waterproof Summer Jacket?

I prefer short sleeve in the summer months, and Footjoy and Sun Mountian are my go to’s. Sun Mountain is my current short sleeve rain gear...
  12. BombsDartsBirds

Choose Your Mitsubishi Shaft Setup

My recommendations. Given their characteristics, I’d start with the Orange or WB as I normally prefer a stiffer tip section.
  13. BombsDartsBirds

Ex-ANGC employee charged with stealing millions worth of merchandise and memorabilia

This is wild. For an operation that seems so well run, for this to happen for so long seems really out of place.
  14. BombsDartsBirds

What is the hardest shot in golf?

Downhill, left to right slider with the match on the line.
Back