1. blazinden

The Explanar Putting Mat Review

Flying High Peacocks.
  2. blazinden

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 SkyTrak Experience

The mat has spoken... Team Koske
  3. blazinden

Three rounds later from 10 ft. No sticks but a miss on the last round from the chicken. Bok. Bok. Team Arnie/Koskie ftw.
  4. blazinden

The mat will decide my sky trak allegiance tonight. chicken = team jb arnold = team koske 5 rolls each. Hit = 1 point Stick = 3 point All from 10ft
  5. blazinden

Mat has been rolled up for a bit. Laid it out tonight and the corners were good to go.
  6. blazinden

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Are Headed to the Finale

Congrats everyone
  7. blazinden

ANNOUNCEMENT Congrats - You Won a Trip Courtesy of UST Mamiya

Congrats That post and esg777
  8. blazinden

What Are You Hitting On The 254 Yard Par 3 At Valhalla?

It's thp. I'm hitting 5i. Middle green. Two putt and walking away only because my 60 footer lipped out. Reality. Driver. Then idk. Depending on where it lands.
  9. blazinden

What club?

3W/LW. But when I need them, they work.
  10. blazinden

CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 Data Experience with Shot Scope

I had a few good drives at Briggs but needed a few more to climb the ladder from Purgatory.
  11. blazinden

EXPERIENCE The 2024 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I wouldn’t mind a rematch against @DNevsCG and @NickMcCG. Singles I wouldn't mind going against @JohnnyRodCG. It would be tough but I all for it.
  12. blazinden

2022 Callaway Rogue ST Driver Lineup

The Rogue ST Max D w/ Ventus Red 5s continues to deliver for me. I hit it well at Briggs and most recently during the Data Experience pre round at Harbor Pines. A update later down the road maybe but for right now, she's good for smashing the ball.
Back