Recent content by Architex

1. Architex

What did you shoot today?

Played in day 1 of my club’s senior championship. Played in the gross championship flight ( have never played a gross event before). Started off shaky with a bogie. And hit my second tee shot OB on the second hole. Managed to still get bogey and after starting 2 over for 2 holes I finished with...
  2. Architex

2024 Round Count

IRL 110.5 Sim 40 Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  3. Architex

2024 Round Count

IRL 109 Sim 40 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Architex

What did you shoot today?

Played very good today. Played in my singles match and was giving my opponent 21 strokes. I won 5/4 by shooting a 35-36-71 with 4 birdies and 3 bogies. First time I have shot under par this year. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Architex

Handicap variance.

I personally 100% play better in tournaments. Mainly for two reasons, first I do a proper warm up, and secondly I really concentrate and use better course management. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Architex

Best Approach Angle

I prefer the first picture. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Architex

2024 Golf League Thread

Played in our 2 man match Sunday. We had to stop due to weather at 9. We are down 1. Mainly because I did something I have never done before on hole 2. I was around 145 out and stepped up and hit a great 9 iron to 3 feet. One of the guys says, “I think you hit my ball”. Sure enough I did. My...
  8. Architex

Did Golfers Dip Back In The Day?

I played with several guys that dipped in the 90s. But smoking was way more prevalent than dipping/chewing back then. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Architex

Your Last Chip In?

Hit a bomb of a drive and was left with 75 in. Hit a bad wedge and was about 5 yards off the green. Chipped in from about 30 feet for a birdie. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Architex

How many times have you changed your grip?

Started with interlock 40 years ago and still use interlock. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Architex

2024 Round Count

IRL 108 Sim 40 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Architex

2024 Round Count

IRL 107 Sim 38 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Architex

Well, this is sobering……

I score considerably better today at 53 than I did at 23. And I hit the ball further. I attribute this to the ball and more forgiving clubs. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Architex

2024 Round Count

IRL 106 Sim 38 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Architex

2024 Round Count

IRL 102 Sim 38 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Back