EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Has the Vokey experience changed or affirmed anyone’s plans at Ballyhack?

How about the pro shop? Any budgets or desires updated?

I’ll share: since August I have been putting funds into prepaid cards so my wife won’t see one huge credit card bill. 😬🤑
Where have you been my entire life?

My pro shop is getting to the realistic portion now, going in it would be fun to say about all of these 50 items to get. Now that I need to think about it seriously however, there will be some drinking vessels, a bucket hat if I can find one that I like on my weird head and some trinkets like a ball marker / divot tools etc. I'm 50/50 on a 1/4 zip or headcover, but if I'm picking one over the other it may be a driver cover; I want to get a fancy one of those.

Where have you been my entire life?

My pro shop is getting to the realistic portion now, going in it would be fun to say about all of these 50 items to get. Now that I need to think about it seriously however, there will be some drinking vessels, a bucket hat if I can find one that I like on my weird head and some trinkets like a ball marker / divot tools etc. I'm 50/50 on a 1/4 zip or headcover, but if I'm picking one over the other it may be a driver cover; I want to get a fancy one of those.
I'm really hoping a mallet cover happens.

I’ll share: since August I have been putting funds into prepaid cards so my wife won’t see one huge credit card bill. 😬🤑
Nope nothing has changed.

not quite open yet, at least the last time I checked we didn't have any wagers in there yet- BUT I'm sure it's coming soon.

*probably waiting till the Vokey experience is wrapped up.
Yep, I was just coming back here to edit my post. I got back from lunch and saw it and was very excited.

I mean, I'm still very excited but I also checked now because I was going throw some coins on Anime Nerds Gods as a jinx!

Yep, I was just coming back here to edit my post. I got back from lunch and saw it and was very excited.

I mean, I'm still very excited but I also checked now because I was going throw some coins on Anime Nerds Gods as a jinx!
Just wait to see where @JDax and @Mmaynard11 throw their coins and avoid those teams- They are the THP Coolers.

The vokey follow has to be getting you guys amped!

The vokey follow has to be getting you guys amped!
It’s snowing here right now and I have league tonight. Amped is an understatement

They are absolutely killing it there. So pumped.
I know these last couple days at work has been brutal and I'm sure it will only get worse.

With the Vokey just about wrapped up, do believe you all are up next.

I never really had a set budget for the pro shop and that didn’t change after Vokey. I have ideas on what I’m looking for, but am just going to check it out every day and buy whatever catches my eye. Wifey does want a sleeveless polo, so don’t judge me when I’m browsing the woman’s section.

Course wise, it was good to see “live” photos and to compare against the yardage book. I think most of my club choices are still the play.

I never really had a set budget for the pro shop and that didn’t change after Vokey. I have ideas on what I’m looking for, but am just going to check it out every day and buy whatever catches my eye. Wifey does want a sleeveless polo, so don’t judge me when I’m browsing the woman’s section.

Course wise, it was good to see “live” photos and to compare against the yardage book. I think most of my club choices are still the play.
I was glad to see they had a bunch of t-shirts since my wife doesn't golf. Stuffed goat for the littlest one too. Otherwise just going Supermarket Sweep style.

You all are up next and have to be pumped after seeing the Vokey experience and how beautiful Ballyhack looks right now.

This is both amazingly smart and somewhat dodgy all at the same time 🤣

But I too have a separate account for this, one of the 'travel' cards 😉

Back