2024 Callaway Golf Bags

How do you people have so little stuff in your bags! :oops: Or is it just me who carries a million things in there to not miss it if I need it?
I used to keep a ton of stuff in my bag. I did some initial editing, and have been taking things I don't need out over time. Some things, like an extra towel and rain gear generally stay, though my rain pants I keep in my car now for days that look bad. I'm still just a little under capacity. Enough room in the large pocket to cram a light pullover in at this point. Maybe a couple other small odds and ends. I'll keep editing over time. I think having a cart bag for so long I just got used to always having everything with me at all times. I will need to find a place to keep sunscreen and bug spray here soon.

I used to keep a ton of stuff in my bag. I did some initial editing, and have been taking things I don't need out over time. Some things, like an extra towel and rain gear generally stay, though my rain pants I keep in my car now for days that look bad. I'm still just a little under capacity. Enough room in the large pocket to cram a light pullover in at this point. Maybe a couple other small odds and ends. I'll keep editing over time. I think having a cart bag for so long I just got used to always having everything with me at all times. I will need to find a place to keep sunscreen and bug spray here soon.
I removed a bunch of things moving into this bag, but I guess I'll do more.

I removed a bunch of things moving into this bag, but I guess I'll do more.
If I've learned anything it's that my idea of "not much" was way more than I thought! I'm loving having one bag for everything now though. Definitely some things that will come out here this week as I get ready for a good amount of golf over the next couple of weeks.

Only regret I have is that part of me wishes I'd gone with something a little more colorful, but the grey matches just about everything and I like to rotate head covers a bit so all good.

Walked and carried 18 for the first time in a long time. I would do it regularly if my home course wasn’t such a bear to walk. I would not have considered it if not for the Fairway C HD. It’s light enough to carry and I cannot stress enough how much of an improvement the straps are on the 2024 version compared to last years.

I could not get last years in a comfortable spot and the new strap system is incredible. Super easy to adjust and it allows the bag to sit balanced on my shoulders. No digging into the shoulders and the bag never felt heavy.

Anyone have real life pictures of the Graphite/Khaki/Rust colored Fairway +?
I figured that I would answer my own question. I think the colors look awesome. The khaki is more of a cream. I’m terrified of a white bag and this looks like it will hide dirt better.

Attachments

• IMG_3339.jpeg
    IMG_3339.jpeg
    75.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3340.jpeg
    IMG_3340.jpeg
    88.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3341.jpeg
    IMG_3341.jpeg
    78.2 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_3342.jpeg
    IMG_3342.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 14
Following up after 10+ rounds and a couple trips:

I really like this bag it holds pretty much everything but I can still carry it if I choose. The shaft shield is the real deal and has held up really well to the travel and still looks new.

The fabric that makes up the body of the bag is ridiculously resistant to marking. The white in most bags gets dirty looking after a few uses but this one still looks new.

One more design change. The dividers are not sewn into the body of the bag. This leads to tangling some times, especially if you have the bags pockets loaded up.

I’m a big fan of 14 way bags and this one comes close to perfection.

Played my first round in the rain on Sunday with the Fairway C HD. I didn’t help matters by forgetting my umbrella holder for my cart and the rain hood for the bag. It rained almost the entire round and hard at times. The C HD did its part and kept everything dry. I put my towel over the top of the bag to keep water from falling in and getting my grips wet.

It’s nice when a product works as advertised. IMG_9175.jpeg

Carrying this bag is so easy and simple. Adjustments of the strapping system is by far one of my favorite features. Having a water bottle pocket on either side allows easy access, but wish the mesh was a material that kept in the coolness.

Played my first round in the rain on Sunday with the Fairway C HD. I didn’t help matters by forgetting my umbrella holder for my cart and the rain hood for the bag. It rained almost the entire round and hard at times. The C HD did its part and kept everything dry. I put my towel over the top of the bag to keep water from falling in and getting my grips wet.

It’s nice when a product works as advertised. View attachment 9265366
No water in the pockets? Those zippers look like it would keep out any moisture.

No water in the pockets? Those zippers look like it would keep out any moisture.
No sir. Zippers are fully seamed. Everything inside was dry.

Following up after 10+ rounds and a couple trips:

I really like this bag it holds pretty much everything but I can still carry it if I choose. The shaft shield is the real deal and has held up really well to the travel and still looks new.

The fabric that makes up the body of the bag is ridiculously resistant to marking. The white in most bags gets dirty looking after a few uses but this one still looks new.

One more design change. The dividers are not sewn into the body of the bag. This leads to tangling some times, especially if you have the bags pockets loaded up.

I’m a big fan of 14 way bags and this one comes close to perfection.
My Fairway 14 is holding up really well also, after 30 rounds and two trips. As you said, I'm pretty amazed at how clean the white material on the bag has stayed, it resists soiling/marking very well. The Fairway 14 works great on both push carts and riding carts, it stays secure and doesn't twist/lean.

The insulated cooler pocket does a good job of keeping things cold - my one design change would be to have it as one of the side pockets instead of behind the main front pocket. I keep balls, glove, tees, etc. in that front pocket, and if you load the cooler pocket with cans/bottles, it bulges forward and squeezes out a lot of space in that front pocket.

My Fairway 14 is holding up really well also, after 30 rounds and two trips. As you said, I'm pretty amazed at how clean the white material on the bag has stayed, it resists soiling/marking very well. The Fairway 14 works great on both push carts and riding carts, it stays secure and doesn't twist/lean.

The insulated cooler pocket does a good job of keeping things cold - my one design change would be to have it as one of the side pockets instead of behind the main front pocket. I keep balls, glove, tees, etc. in that front pocket, and if you load the cooler pocket with cans/bottles, it bulges forward and squeezes out a lot of space in that front pocket.
Yes that’s probably my biggest grip. The cooler pocket is really high quality…however you can’t put anything in it if you use any of the other pockets.

So I’ve turned my Grandaddy bag into my primary Sunday bag for walking my par 3 course nearby that I go to all the time and then got this as my cart bag after selling an old bag this week. Great combo as both can go on my bag boy very easily with one having lots of storage while the other is dedicated to keeping my rounds light weight.
IMG_4291.jpeg

IMG_3903.jpeg

Help me out here with something. One of the surgeon's is retiring at Jenn's hospital and they want to get him a golf bag. While I don't like the bag they picked, it's not my choice. Anyone have the Cally Org 14 bag know if the ball pocket zips off? They want to do some embroidery but are worried they won't get it in time if ordered straight from Callaway, so they might go local for that part.

So I’ve turned my Grandaddy bag into my primary Sunday bag for walking my par 3 course nearby that I go to all the time and then got this as my cart bag after selling an old bag this week. Great combo as both can go on my bag boy very easily with one having lots of storage while the other is dedicated to keeping my rounds light weight.
View attachment 9265951

View attachment 9265952
I love your cart.

Just got my Fairway 14 on the course for the first time. Never had a 14 way top before so had to play around with it a little bit - I have a mallet putter and I think that makes it a little tougher to decide where it fits best. I'm sure I'll keep trying new options. I got the solid gray color and it looks great (but could be boring for some people).

Overall I really like it - features are great and quality looks really good. A few knit-picky things about it. People have already mentioned the cooler pocket - it definitely gets small if you put a lot of stuff in the front pocket. I also found this the same with the pocket next to the water bottle holder - with no water bottle it holds a decent amount but with one it gets small in a hurry. Last small complaint is there's no dedicated pocket for the rain cover - I came from a Hoofer and they have a spot on the back side that you don't even notice but it means you'll always have the cover with you. Since this one seems to go in the long side compartment it means I'll take it out of the bag most of the time so it's not taking space...therefore there's a good chance I'll forget to put it in next time it looks like rain. Small complaints but there's always room for improvement on what seems to be a great bag.

Finally picked up the fairway +.in Black Heather/Charcoal Heather. I had a $170 in-store credits at Golf Mart and wanted to support World Wide Golf so I looked there. But I also wanted to see it in hand first so I had them transfer it to the shop near me. Took about a month but finally got here. It is so nice. Looking forward to getting it in play.

I feel bad but so glad I did this and the functionality of putting my wedges back in the bag has been so much easier after cutting out the bottom center divider. Turning it from a 5 way to 4 is so much better.

IMG_1661.jpeg

After reading this thread four or five times finally ordered a Fairway 14 in AI Smoke color . I am tired of my SM Sync falling over . Now waiting for it to be on my porch .
I came from a Sun Mountain Sync, I think you're going to be very pleased with your choice. I got tired of the Sync falling over too, and of having to lean it against something any time it wasn't strapped into a cart (push or riding). The Fairway 14 stands up just fine on its own and is very stable, even when not using the stand legs. Enjoy that Smoke colorway, I think that's the best one Callaway has come out with in quite a while!

Help me out here with something. One of the surgeon's is retiring at Jenn's hospital and they want to get him a golf bag. While I don't like the bag they picked, it's not my choice. Anyone have the Cally Org 14 bag know if the ball pocket zips off? They want to do some embroidery but are worried they won't get it in time if ordered straight from Callaway, so they might go local for that part.
Bumping this again in case anyone who has an Org 14 knows

I don't have an Org14, but the photos on Callaway's website sure look like it zips off. I know the Fairway+ and Fairway 14 both do. I'll bet a quick call to Callaway CS would get an answer.

Is this new club top different than the 2022 version of the shaft saver? I had a 2022 fairway 14 that only had the woods with the shaft savers and I noticed the shaft savers would mark up my graphite shafts a bit. I don’t think it impacted the actually structurally integrity of the shaft, but gave it an annoying smudge mark kind of like what’s you see when someone wears non athletic shoes on a gym floor.

Interested in the new bags but don’t want the smudges

Back