Callaway Paradym Drivers

Thanks! That is very useful to know. I've had the old Diamana White earlier.
I have the Paradym with the HZRDUS Silver right now and I am finding it a bit too soft.

Picked up a TD with the Kai'li White 60 shaft from CPO for a low launch and spin option.

Nice! I live under 100 ss and have been fit into it and had success with it, both in a different driver head and currently in the Paradym 3w.

Plus it looks great. Let us know how it goes.

Interesting y'all like the sound so much. It is very muted and thonky.
I think I’ve enjoyed the muted sound as it better hides my misses to my ear. Off center appears to be a smaller delta in sound to me compared to drivers I’ve had in the past. I tend to ride on confidence with driver so getting maybe a little less audible feedback is preference for me, especially given how the misses don’t seem to be misses with the end result

Can we just talk for a minute to Celebrate how ridiculously good this driver sounds?
So good, across the board. You know its a good one when randoms come up to you at the range to see what you're hitting.

So good, across the board. You know its a good one when randoms come up to you at the range to see what you're hitting.
and in a positive way, not like "hey man, you mind not hitting that?" lmao

and in a positive way, not like "hey man, you mind not hitting that?" lmao
Haha so true. My Cobra F6+ was kind of like that...left my ears ringing at times. The Paradym, just a sweet sound as the ball rockets downrange.

Played a quick 9 yesterday and only was able to use the X 3 times. All in play but two were bigger fades than i wanted. Heading to Cali tomorrow and when i get back I'm going to work that driver swing for a draw. I have always struggled with getting that swing going and it is time to focus on it!

Is it bad that I love the Paradym line so much (Can't wait for my TD head to arrive), that although new tech coming, I'd be ok staying with this line? It is that good and I love it that much. I've hit the TD before and the feel and sound are a smidge better than my standard and with my swing changes I made over the last year I think it's going to be perfect!

I think days like today are when I appreciate the Paradym X most. My swing was hot garbage today, I couldn't get anything going on, but I still hit 6/14 fairways and the Paradym let me keep the ball in front of me and in play. A lot of my drives weren't great, but a lot of them were better than they should have been considering the swing I brought to the course today.

I think days like today are when I appreciate the Paradym X most. My swing was hot garbage today, I couldn't get anything going on, but I still hit 6/14 fairways and the Paradym let me keep the ball in front of me and in play. A lot of my drives weren't great, but a lot of them were better than they should have been considering the swing I brought to the course today.
Get those swings out now buddy. The TD still impresses me on the misses. I’ve seen it time and time again on the course and launch monitor. Ball speed retention and carry distance don’t suffer much unless it’s an absolutely horrendous swing.

Had the X for almost 2 months now. I have never really been able to draw my driver shots. Now it seems I can draw all the time. The club is really amazing. For sure I am staying in the fairway more with the X. Super easy to hit and really looks great at address. Very happy X owner!

Plugged the linq purple in for round yesterday.

Wow, I have never had a day driving the ball as straight as I did. :oops: Wow

I was thinking through the round. Zero balls were missed right of the fairway. I’m not sure that has ever happened in my life…
The Paradym effect. It's so consistent. First round out with my Paradym I had the same, not one right.

Ok, after 2 months of playing it, the Paradym is officialy out ( I think, LOL )
I just hit the Rogue ST LS further on course.
I've spent time on Trackman with both in a shootout and while the dispersion is slightly better w/ the Paradym, the Rogue is consistently 5-8 yars longer for me. ( 87mph SS )
I've tried both the Kai'li Blue 6 in reg and stiff and my go to Devotion 6 in reg and stiff.
I think I just like the slightly smaller head and shape as the appeal to my eye and I have confidence with it.
I would like to try the Triple D Paradym at some point, but for the next month, the Paradym is on the bench.

IMG_7295.jpeg

IMG_4212.jpegIMG_4217.jpegPlayed Ventanna Canyon today. Could not ask for a better day outside. The Paradym X and I had a day. 10 FW hit with only 1 OB. This is a tighter course so I was really happy with that. I have been putting in the time with my set up and to see it transfer to the course was awesome. Playing for the next two days and I am excited to get out on course!

Holy **** this driver. It's not the longest, but it's damn near impossible to have a big miss.

It is for sure. I hit a toe shot today that went 230 straight down the fairway lol. I just laughed At that. We played 12 holes and i was in 8 fw today! The other4 were par 3s. I have put two good days together with the X! A big test coming up tomorrow!

Holy **** this driver. It's not the longest, but it's damn near impossible to have a big miss.
Glad your enjoying it! Such a great consistent fairway finder!

The X was good again today even in the wind. I did hit two poor drives but I used th driver a lot today. Was confident enough with the X to use it on holes I normally will hit a 17* UW off the tee. Will be hitting the range a few times this week to keep the momentum rolling!

12 of 15 fairways this last time out. Wasn’t happy with the distance. I am fighting a big sweeping hook right now. Speaks a lot to the forgiveness that these are still in play.

Need to work a few things out with my driver swing.

Had one hole where my bad big miss, swipy, leave the face open swing showed up. Came right out of it and expected to be 30 yards deep in the woods on the right. It was 2 feet into the right rough. 🤯

i need to catch a bit of good weather to get this back on course. I miss hitting it, which is weird for me to say about driver, but the X is just that good

Back