Garage Simulator Crew

Have you looked at the all in one kits from SkyTrak? They hit that price point or come close
Not yet but will check that out Thanks @JB

Also look at Micro Center if you have one nearby as they have some deals (new, but real deals are open box items) on gaming laptops or PCs that will make the overall experience so much better. Then you can get the net and mat and ST+

I looked at the first picture I didn't even notice until you brought it up. I wouldn't move it as it's you're not going to get much out of it. Can you bring those black barriers in at all and cover the gaps?
The black barrier are attached to the side bar that the screen is bungeed to so I don’t have the option to move them out. I could order wider ones but I think that would be a waste of $$$

Imo, don't cheap out on the mat or the screen. The softy is probably the best and worth it. My screen is not the thickest and deforms after a hit and is loud. The SigPro Premium is 3.54mm thick and comes highly regarded.

Imo, don't cheap out on the mat or the screen. The softy is probably the best and worth it. My screen is not the thickest and deforms after a hit and is loud. The SigPro Premium is 3.54mm thick and comes highly regarded.
The Sigpro softy is by far the best investment I’ve made. I honestly don’t even know that I’m hitting off a mat. It provides feedback when you hit a shot fat. The best part though is I can hit balls for hours and not feel fatigued from being on concrete.

More progress made. Think I just need to shift some storage boxes to a different area and I’m all set. Have some serious ceiling obstacles I need to work around.

View attachment 9202225
My wife figured out why I was cleaning the garage and long story short, my priorities have temporarily shifted elsewhere… I’m not excited to park my car outside 24/7, but I am excited to have a full-time space I can set up in 30 seconds. My game is in a high-scoring place right now and once I make this happen, I think it will help me turn things around.

I’ve waited years to get the kind of set up I had in mind I wanted and can’t wait to see its full benefits over a long winter. I really wish I knew what I was liking at for certain numbers to help correct some misses. So far the majority of my time has been spent playing sim rounds. It’s so fun

I’ve waited years to get the kind of set up I had in mind I wanted and can’t wait to see its full benefits over a long winter. I really wish I knew what I was liking at for certain numbers to help correct some misses. So far the majority of my time has been spent playing sim rounds. It’s so fun
Heard it might start snowing up your way tomorrow. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: MH
Heard it might start snowing up your way tomorrow. 😂
It very well could! Kids have been on the ice for a month now with camp and tryouts. First road trip of the year is this weekend, 4 games

Going to depend on the house we get or don't as we are looking to upgrade with a place that offers more space now that we have kids and the latest one we looked at is amazing to say the least. Extremely hopefully and has a great size yard as well as higher ceiling garage. May not quite be enough for driver etc, but irons for sure.

Sim Crew sign from GolfTec should be in hand on Monday!

Do you have a place picked out where you are going to put it?

Honestly, no. It will either be in the garage where the sim gets used or the man cave, I haven't decided yet.

What tees are you guys using for driver and such in your SIM’s?

I use these

with this.

I just string it through the tee for easy use.

I use these

with this.

I just string it through the tee for easy use.

I have a tee claw that I’ve never used. Going to give that a try and order some of the other tees you posted.

I use these BirTees in pink, so I can see them in the garage...I lost a black driver #7 one somewhere.

51HTZ8JKZOL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

61y-pNW3cEL._AC_SL1118_.jpg

Got the Skytrak ball caddy (it's a Vessel bag 🤯) and the Garage Sim Crew sign today. FedEx came through with a happy surprise. I have no idea where it's going to go. Definitely in the garage but not sure which wall yet.

Wife has decided mine is going in the garage, right in the middle of the back wall above the freezer.

This is it. Mother-in-law is in town, which hopefully means I get to finish clearing out space in the garage! Of course we’re also getting a garage freezer, so there’s that.

The GSC sign is perfect! Still haven't gone to get some colors to fill in behind it, maybe this weekend.

Taking a few swings, but keeping it low key as the hand isn't 100% yet. Or...don't hit it thin;)

Don't want to go backwards in the healing process!

Projector mount and projector came in today. Have to wait on my contractor to come back to Mount it to the ceiling. Need a screen and a new mat and it's on.

The GSC sign is perfect! Still haven't gone to get some colors to fill in behind it, maybe this weekend.

Taking a few swings, but keeping it low key as the hand isn't 100% yet. Or...don't hit it thin;)

Don't want to go backwards in the healing process!

Man, that looks great

• Appreciation
Reactions: J4U
Back